Your privacy is very important to us and that is why we commit to respect and keep your data private.
Every business and personal data collected will be treated in accordance with the applicable law.
This Privacy Statement informs you of our practices and how your personal information is protected. SIDETI Systems Lda. supports the fundamental rights to privacy and data protection as well as compliance with national and international privacy laws.
- SIDETI Systems Lda., with headquarters in Rua Elias Garcia, 297 A/B, 2700-321 Amadora, is a company that produces and trades industrial electrical and electronic devices, being the owner of the domain sideti.com, where its website is stored.
- What is personal data?
Personal data is everything that identifies a person or that make it identifiable, including voice and image. An identifiable person can be so through specific characteristics such as physical, economic, social or cultural.
Example of personal data we collect: name, company, phone number, address, email, etc.
- How do we use personal data?
SIDETI uses the provided personal data for the following:
- Reply to customer requests;
- Send quotes and budgets asked by the customer;
- Inform about news and promotions that may be of interest to the customer;
- Billing products and services;
- Keep customer data updated;
- Commercially, such as data analysis and audits;
- Fraud prevention.
Personal data provided to SIDETI is not used for any end other than those described and are not provided to third parties indiscriminately.
- How do we collect your data?
Your personal data is collected through:
- E-mail messages you send us;
- Subscription to the newsletter;
- IP address;
- What personal data do we collect?
SIDETI only collects the data that is required: name, address, VAT identification number, phone number, fax number, e-mail, IBAN number, website.
SIDETI compromises to processing the data legitimately and according to the law.
SIDETI doesn’t share personal data with third parties unless required by law.
SIDETI’s products and services are not intended for minors, therefore minor’s data are not processed intentionally.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small data archives that enable our website navigation and store information such as which browser you are using, settings, user preferences, statistics, quality and system security.
- How is your data protected?
Personal data is kept secure through the use of several safety measures both technical and organizational, which stops your data from being lost, unduly used, unauthorized access and processing and any other form of illicit processing.
In order to protect your data we only use suppliers which offer adequate safety measures, such as a guarantee that your personal data is stored in servers which are kept in controlled environments with limited access.
Even though we take the precautions we see fit to keep your data safe, you need to be aware that no security system is impenetrable.
- How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data is kept for as long as it is needed. In case there is a law that specifies the amount of time, that is the time it will be kept.
- What are your rights?
The current law gives you the right to request us for access to your personal data, as well as changing, eliminating, limiting or opposing the processing and portability of the data. You also have the right to file a claim to the control authority: Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados – www.cnpd.pt
- What is the meaning of each of this rights?
- Access: right to obtain the confirmation of whether your personal data is being processed or not and if it is, then you have the right to access your data;
- Rectification: right to change inaccurate data and to complete incomplete data;
- Elimination: right to have your personal data eliminated when one of the motives listed in the law is applicable;
- Limiting the processing: right to limit the processing of the data if one of the motives listed in the law is applicable;
- Opposing: right to oppose the processing of your data;
- Portability: right to receive your personal data in a structured format that can be automatically read.
To exercise the rights described you should contact SIDETI through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you ask us for the complete or partial elimination of your personal data some services may not be provided and SIDETI will keep the personal data required to fulfill legal requirements.
- When is your data provided to third parties?
SIDETI may have third parties provide certain services such as maintenance, technical support, marketing, billing, accounting, banking or payment management, which may have access to some data.
SIDETI ensures that the entities with access to this data are reliable and responsible and provide a guarantee of protection, with SIDETI remaining the responsible for the data.
SIDETI’s website may have links to other websites which may collect your personal data. This processing is the responsibility of such websites and SIDETI is not accountable for their policies and practices.
- Under aged individuals
SIDETI’s products and services are not targeted for minors. If you are a minor, don’t provide us any personal data.
- Sensitive personal data
SIDETI is grateful if you do not send any sensitive personal data that is not important for the company such as information that reveals political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, syndicate association, ethnical, racial or any other genetic information, biometric information, health or sexual orientation. This data, when specifically provided, will be immediately deleted.
Version 2.1 from 05/25/2018